Electronic Collisions Physics Laboratory
The Electronic Collisions Physics Laboratory is equipped with 127-deg cylindrical electrostatic electron spectrometer and 180-deg toroidal Comstock electrostatic electron spectrometer.
Environmental Physics Laboratory - Student Laboratory
Laboratory dedicated to "Environmental Physics" course for Applied Physics and Biomedical Engineering students.
- Measurement of objects height and location with sextant
- Measurement of the elevation of the benchmark points with the laser leveling instrument
- Investigation of the sound intensity level and noise level
- Measurement of benchmark angles with theodolite
- Analysis of the benchmark points elevation with the optical leveling instrument
- Wind speed, wind direction, temperature and humidity measurement.